GRANNY CHIC and Grandmillenials

According to Southern Living magazine “granny-chic” is making a comeback!


Granny Lucille 1927

https://www.southernliving.com/news/grandmillennial-style-trend

Dear Grandmillenials,

You are witty and wise to recognize the beauty of grannies and granny-chic.  

God bless you. 

My grandmother, Mary Lucille, was the single most important person in my life.  She taught me well how to love and how to live.  A little bit of her is in everything I do and everything I create and everything I pass down to my children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren.


Four Generations 1976:  Natalie (left), Marcia (center back) Lucille (right) and Kristin ( front)


Granny Lucille (behind her mother) was ten years old in this 1915 photo taken with her siblings.  Granny Lucille remembers coming to Missouri with her family in a covered wagon.  Her mother told her to stay near the covered wagon so the Gypsies wouldn’t take her. 

My Heartland Tribe celebrates generations of  people and places in the USA Heartland.


https://marymarciamakingscentsinkc.blogspot.com/2023/02/heartland-tribe-story.html





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

❤️ CHRISTMAS BOUTIQUE MARKET ❤️

❤️ CASTING CALL ❤️ BRAVE LIKE ROSA ❤️

HANDMADE CHRISTMAS & LOVE KC ❤️