Heartland Tribe Story

 The MARY MARCIA, Making Scents and Pretty Things in KC, Heartland TRIBE brand was born in 2022, when I created signature fragrances for Christmas gifts.  Each fragrance was inspired by and named after seven generations of actual humans I have known and loved in my tribe.  

The 2022 Christmas gifts were created, given and received with love. I posted online photos of my progress while creating them.  Friends and co-workers saw the photos online, and some who saw the jewelry in person and sniffed the scents asked what unique fragrance we were wearing and where they could purchase them.

It’s an exciting adventure as my brand expands into the marketplace. Please add me to your prayers for wisdom and favor as I make applications and presentations for my brand.    Proverbs 16:3

I hope you find the fragrances,  and pretty things as unique and exceptional as the humans they are named after.   

Always Grateful.

Always Learning.

Flawed but Fabulous.

Mary Marcia

Artist, Author and Storyteller



Here are samples of my handmade creations.  

Generational photos of humans in my tribe make beautiful models.



Each signature fragrance is made with pure fractionated coconut oil and quality essential oils.  It’s wrapped in a clear package and tied up with a beautiful bow ready for gift giving.  


❤️ Signature Fragrances - Inspired By Actual Humans In My Tribe ❤️ HEARTLAND TRIBE MERCH ❤️



10 ML Roller Ball Signature Perfume in glass bottles



Signature Fragrance:  MARCIA, CARMEL MAPLE SYRUP




❤️ Signature Fragrances - Inspired By Actual Humans In My Tribe ❤️ HEARTLAND TRIBE MERCH ❤️



❤️ Signature Fragrances - Inspired By Actual Humans In My Tribe ❤️ HEARTLAND TRIBE MERCH ❤️


Signature Fragrance:  MEGAN, CANDY CORN


Signature Fragrance:  NATALIE, GARDENIA


Opalite flip flop pendant necklaces dangle from bottles.



❤️ Signature Fragrances - Inspired By Actual Humans In My Tribe ❤️ HEARTLAND TRIBE MERCH ❤️





Dried flower petals from our Heartland gardens are beautiful inside glass perfume bottles. 


Roses and yarrow grow in our Heartland gardens. 







Signature Fragrance:  ROSIE, 🌹 RED ROSES


SIGNATURE Fragrance:  GLORIA, CHERRY DR. PEPPER


Signature Fragrance:  JESSICA, GREEN APPLE 


Signature Fragrance:  EMILY, CANDY CANE

Thanks for stopping by.

Come back often and invite your friends.

Mary Marcia





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

❤️ CHRISTMAS BOUTIQUE MARKET ❤️

❤️ CASTING CALL ❤️ BRAVE LIKE ROSA ❤️

HANDMADE CHRISTMAS & LOVE KC ❤️