❤️ TRAVEL EASE WITH ROLL-ON FRAGRANCE BOTTLES ❤️

 

❤️ I carry a small purse.  Still…it holds multiple bottles of my handmade signature fragrances and organic lip balm.  LOVE layering fragrances.  Today I’m wearing Coconut and Orange Blossom.  

❤️ Ready NOW to start your fragrance wardrobe?  

❤️ Check out my intoxicating organic signature fragrances and fragrance organizers at Showcase # 81, Merchant Square - Kansas City next to Target on 39th Street, Independence, Missouri. 

❤️ This could also be Day One on the path to prettier and healthier skin and hair.  They will glow with my organic skin care made from Coconut & Vitamin E  Oil. 

#LetsGlowMaryMarcia

Always Grateful.
Always Learning.
Flawed & Fabulous.
Mary Marcia

❤️ 

☀️ CLICK ON IMAGES TO ENLARGE.




❤️ 


Snickers Coffee Signature Fragrance

Showcase # 81
Merchant Square







❤️ SIGNATURE FRAGRANCES ❤️ 
Inspired by seven generations
of humans in my tribe.

❤️ 














❤️ 


Coconut Oil & Vitamin E Oil
Organic Skin Care Cream in Jar With Cosmetic Spatula

Coconut Oil & Vitamin E Oil
Organic Skin Care Oil in Glass Bottle With Dropper



❤️ Signature Fragrances
Inspired by Seven Generations
of Humans in my Tribe ❤️ 








❤️ What’s in your purse?

❤️ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

❤️ CHRISTMAS BOUTIQUE MARKET ❤️

❤️ CASTING CALL ❤️ BRAVE LIKE ROSA ❤️

HANDMADE CHRISTMAS & LOVE KC ❤️