❤️ Peggy ❤️ Kay ❤️ Karen ❤️ Starfish ❤️ Flamingo ❤️

 ❤️ Thank you, Peggy, my friend since school days at Liberty, for blessing me by visiting with Kay & Karen!


❤️ Today I organized shelves, put colored sand in the glass starfish bowls and flamingo as a base for my beautiful, colored bottles of Coconut Oil & Vitamin E Oil skin & hair care.  











❤️ It’s a joy to talk with friends and meet new people who stroll through Merchant Square - Kansas City.    I invite you to visit and discover aisles and aisles of “antiques, boutiques & uniques.”  Soon the BBQ restaurant will be open!





Facebook Hashtag

#LetsGlowMaryMarcia

❤️ 

Always Grateful.

Always Learning.

Flawed But Fabulous.


❤️ Mary Marcia

Artist, Author & Storyteller

Entrepreneur

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

❤️ CHRISTMAS BOUTIQUE MARKET ❤️

❤️ CASTING CALL ❤️ BRAVE LIKE ROSA ❤️

HANDMADE CHRISTMAS & LOVE KC ❤️