❤️ SIGNS ❤️

 


❤️ 

❤️ Next Saturday, July 29, 2023, I start remodeling and decorating my new Shoppe 103 at Merchant Square.  I will paint the walls and add bamboo that we cut from our gardens and louvered shutters for the roof/ceiling.  

❤️ Today I completed the MM brand sign projects that I made from recycled glass windows.  Faith helped me add the hardware for hanging.  

❤️ There is much to do in the next six days!  Prayers appreciated!  MM




❤️ 



❤️ Keep checking here for photos and updates.

marymarciamakingscentsinkc.blogspot.com

❤️ Cleaning up architectural salvage
 from my gardens 
to take to my new Shoppe 103 at 
Market Square on 39th Street 
in Independence, Missouri.

They are for decor and display and not for sale.



❤️ 


July 24, 2023, Monday Update:

This morning I’m painting an architectural piece my favorite shades of Tiffany Blue.  Look for this piece in my new Shoppe # 103 at Merchant Square.

❤️ 





❤️ Thanks for stopping by.
❤️ Come back often.
❤️ Invite your friends.

Mary Marcia
Artist, Author & Storyteller
Entrepreneur


❤️ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

❤️ CHRISTMAS BOUTIQUE MARKET ❤️

❤️ CASTING CALL ❤️ BRAVE LIKE ROSA ❤️

HANDMADE CHRISTMAS & LOVE KC ❤️