❤️ BLOOMS & LUMBER ❤️ IN MY GARDEN ❤️

❤️ LOOK what’s in my garden today,
 Sunday, July 30, 2023. ❤️ 















❤️ After church today I worked in the front gardens.  There are so many beautiful blooms but today the gardens are also filled with columns and lumber.  Son, Benjamin, cut most of the 2x 4s.  I cut some as well.  

❤️ Next I painted the vintage columns (from Benjamin) and salvaged lumber from RESTORE with a beautiful blue paint (also from RESTORE) that will become top pieces of the arbor I’m building in my new Shoppe # 103, Aisle:  Truman Way, at Merchant Square, Independence, Missouri.  





❤️ As soon as current vendor occupying # 103 moves out I will be able to paint, build, decorate my new space and fill it with extraordinary handmade creations. 

❤️ BEAUTY BAR, MARY MARCIA, MAKING SCENTS & PRETTY THINGS IN KC, coming soon to Merchant Square - Kansas City.


https://merchantsquareantiques.com/kc/



Thanks for stopping by.

Come back often.

Invite your friends.

❤️ Mary Marcia

Artist, Author & Storyteller

Entrepreneur



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

❤️ CHRISTMAS BOUTIQUE MARKET ❤️

❤️ CASTING CALL ❤️ BRAVE LIKE ROSA ❤️

HANDMADE CHRISTMAS & LOVE KC ❤️