❤️ THE SUNFLOWER MIRACLE

 ❤️ SOMEONE - whose shall remain anonymous- attempted to help me weed one of the front gardens and in doing so took out not only weeds but took out approximately 150 sunflower plants that were 12 inches tall.  



It made me sick to my stomach because I envisioned a field of sunflowers for their beauty and for photo ops. Sarah wants revenge for the anonymous person who plucked out the sunflowers that were to provide her with many, many sunflower seeds for snacks.



Sigh.

“Maybe they will come up again, “ the anonymous person said.  “I didn’t uproot them.  I just cut them off.”

Oh!  sure.  

MAYBE in three more months a few will rise out of the ashes  and raise their heads toward the sun.


❤️ Today I spotted something in the midst of the vinca.

❤️ ONE LONELY SUNFLOWER rising out of the ashes.


❤️ ONE.  Out of 150 sunflower seeds.

❤️ It’s a SUNFLOWER MIRACLE.  


THANKS FOR STOPPING BY.

COME BACK OFTEN.

INVITE YOUR FRIENDS.


Alway Grateful.

Always Learning.

Flawed but Fabulous.

❤️ Mary Marcia

Artist, Author & Storyteller


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

❤️ CHRISTMAS BOUTIQUE MARKET ❤️

❤️ CASTING CALL ❤️ BRAVE LIKE ROSA ❤️

HANDMADE CHRISTMAS & LOVE KC ❤️