❤️ I HAD THIS IDEA ❤️

 ❤️ I had this idea.  ❤️ 

❤️ The fabric on (daughter) Sarah’s  favorite chaise lounge is tearing away from the frame.  She got rid of one for the same reason.  The frame is so sturdy I thought it would be wise to fix it.  

❤️ So I made a trip to ACE Hardware store and purchased some nautical nylon cord like we used to tie up the pontoon boat.  It was a better buy to get 50 feet of prepackaged rope  for $22 plus tax rather than pay 99 cents per foot.  I estimated I would use 24 feet but I used all 50 feet.



❤️ It worked!  I wrapped the rope around the frame and tied it securely topping the ends off with heavy packing tape.


❤️ I put a colorful beach blanket from ROSS on top.  

❤️ Sarah was skeptical but she she likes it and so do two of our four pups,  Coco & Dandy.

Sarah, Dandelion, Sir Coconut, Pearl & Daisy

Dandelion

❤️ We might add a thin foam cushion between the nylon rope and the beach blanket to make it softer.

❤️ If you have a chaise with torn fabric - give it a try!


 ❤️ TELL THE OTHERS. ❤️ 


THANKS FOR STOPPING BY.

COME BACK OFTEN.

INVITE YOUR FRIENDS.


Always Grateful.

Always Learning.

Flawed but Fabulous .

❤️ Mary Marcia

Artist, Author & Storyteller




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

❤️ CHRISTMAS BOUTIQUE MARKET ❤️

❤️ CASTING CALL ❤️ BRAVE LIKE ROSA ❤️

HANDMADE CHRISTMAS & LOVE KC ❤️