❤️ INSPIRED UTTERANCE ❤️

I always aspire to be a good mom, 

grandmother, and great-grandmother.  

❤️ 




❤️ 

Oh!  To be like the Proverbs 31 woman in the Holy Bible. 

❤️ 


❤️ 

I dreamed of the day “my children would rise up and call me blessed.”  Things don’t always happen the way we plan.  I cringe when my adult kids share stories of me being a much-less-than-perfect-mom because I remember those stories in a completely different way.  Forgiveness is a gift we all need.

❤️ 

I have four adult children. Two are homemade and two are made in China, adopted, chosen children.  They changed my life and made me stretch and grow.  I learned a lot from being their mom.  I love them with all my heart.


❤️ 

Some say our chosen children are “lucky” to be adopted into our family.  

That is a very hurtful thing to say to a chosen child. 

STOP saying that.  

Tell the others. 

Our family needed our chosen children as much as they needed us.






I have four extraordinary grandchildren:

Joshua, Megan Jewell, Emily Grace and Caleb.

I love them with all my heart.

❤️ 

Now I am a great-grandmother 

to Rosie Jewell and Theodore.

I love them with all my heart.

❤️ 






❤️ 

Today is May 31, 2023.  

This morning I read Proverbs 31.

There is a proverb for every day of the month.


❤️ The Word of God is new and fresh 

and as exciting to me today 

as it was 50 years ago 

when I asked Jesus to forgive my sins 

and accepted Him as my savior

on the last verse of the last song

at a Wednesday night revival 

at Waldo Avenue Baptist Church.

Carrie Miller was the evangelist.

❤️ 

That Easter Sunday night 1973, 

my Granny Lucille and I were baptized in obedience to Christ to follow him in believer’s baptism,  

and as a public example of our faith in Jesus Christ.

❤️ Granny Lucille wore tennis shoes 

so she didn’t slip on the baptismal stairs.

It was holy and hilarious.

❤️ 

1976.  Natalie, Marcia, Granny Lucille), Kristin
FOUR GENERATIONS

❤️ Just this morning I realized the insights in Proverbs 31 

were actually spoken by a mother to her son.

Geez.  All these years how could I have missed that?

When did you write THAT in the Bible, God?

❤️ 


❤️ 

Proverbs 31 

King Lemuel’s mother gave 

inspired utterances to him.

So she is the one!

❤️ 

We need more mothers like the mother of King Lemuel.

I want to find her when I get to heaven 

and thank her for her inspired utterance.

Oh!  To be like the Proverbs 31 woman!

❤️ .

Meghan Trainer agrees with me.

I am your mother.

Listen To Me.  


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9coyY-SPIXU

❤️ 


❤️ THANKS FOR STOPPING BY.

❤️ COME BACK OFTEN

AND INVITE YOUR FRIENDS. 

❤️ 

Always Grateful.

AlwaysLearning.

Flawed but Fabulous.

❤️ 

Mary Marcia

Artist, Author & Storyteller

❤️ 

WEDNESDAY, May 31, 2023

UPDATE

❤️ Finishing display signs tonight.  (Wednesday).




❤️ 

❤️ Friday, June 2, 2023, beginning at 10 am is our official LAUNCH & LUNCH.  Hope you and your friends can join my daughters, Sarah and Faith and me.

❤️ 

https://marymarciamakingscentsinkc.blogspot.com/2023/05/scratch-sniff.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

❤️ CHRISTMAS BOUTIQUE MARKET ❤️

❤️ CASTING CALL ❤️ BRAVE LIKE ROSA ❤️

HANDMADE CHRISTMAS & LOVE KC ❤️